RSS

rahsia terbesar..... besar k?

{*_*}
hi blogger
now 2.14 am n im still awake
not sleep yet
hhhhmmmmm
is it a bad day?
who's know?
it's my fault so can't blame others
feeza fighting!

the best thing is
im not sleepy
ehheeee
mybe because coffee
or
story moory from heart to heart with yuyu
ahaks

i wanna say something
only me and nurati know this because she is beside me when it's happen
just want to share and avoide boredome

it's happen last week after night lecture class
as usual m6 waiting for the bus
when bus arived we walking to ride it
during walking suddenly my environment spinning
my face and hand soo cold
almost collapse
n directly i grab nurati hand that excidently beside me
i told to her
' tiqa, nak pengsan.... knapa nie???'
at that time everything spinning
and i stop walking
nurati give her support with hold my hand and said: okey x nie??
i'm feel so safe that time :) thanks along
it's just for 2minutes spinning then back to normal n expressly i'm ride the bus and sit

in d bus
my head so hurt... mencocok2 but just for couple a minute
i said to myself:
' knapa ye??? x pnah jd mcm nie? knapa nie?? '
n i'm soo worried because i didn't know the reason why??

i told to nurati don't tell anybody
but in fact, i told u all
heeeee
even, i didn't story to my family yet
afraid they will get mad n worrried
hhhmmmm

no more worries???
insyaALLAH
all is well
FEEZA fighting

ok
that's all for now
continued later if im starting to fall into boredome trap
continue to work
fighting!

come back later
:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment