RSS

choc of heart :)

{*_*}
recently, i got a lot of chocolatessss
it's sweet
nice
n it's represent a full of great n nice heart
whatever meaning it's bought
even.. it's represented:
friendship
love
pity
what size it is
how big it is
it's okey to me
it's really2 meaningful to me

let's check this out!!!!


this mickey choc i got it from yuyu
heeeeee
it's so cute
love it sooooooo much

the way she give it to me:
she just put it in my school bag n not saying anything (in silent mode)
looklike: tangan kanan memberi tangan kiri x tahu.... heeeeee
next day... then i know who give it to me
the choc is soo full
thanks friends :)

this one
heeeeeeeee
got it from someone
thanks ye :)

i didn't know what the meaning of it
but, i am really happy when i get this choc
how he give it to me??? (secret.....lol)
malu gileeerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
me just: huh! terima kasih ye :)

till today the choc is still with me
only done eat L shape..... another 3 Shape 2 go...haha
thanks DIA
:)

last choc
this choc got it in d bus
i meet with my old friends n suddenly she give this to me
first impression:
i though it's a poison... then, i know its a choc
thanks friends
love u soo much
:)))))


because i receive lot of choc, so always though is this month..... "MONTH OF CHOC"
love this month
:)))))

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment