RSS

AVOIDING ME PLEASE!!!!

{*_*}
hai bloggie
sorry la.. yesterday i'm too emo
totally sad n my feeling fluctuated
hhhmmmmm
currently, i still at campus
doing some tutorial exercises and must be submitted before 5pm n now 4.45pm
are we can do it before the time end???
just let it be
huhu
yesterday
i totally become an owl... but not owl city..hehe
i can't sleep till 4am
my heart, mind and thinking always run away from me
fluctuated emo
i wanna scream because i'm soo mad with myself
bu i can't
people will think that it's a voice of ghost...eeeehhhheeeeee
lol
to avoid my mind always think about it i opened up handycame n watch my family through it
ahhhhhh..... i wanna go home
hukhuk
because i'm soo tired n it's hurting me
so i make up my mind
' i will not entertain my heart, i will not communicated with that person, and i will trying to avoide that person'
it's not meaning that i don't wanna be friends with you
but, i need a space n time to thinking.... thinking and deeply thinking what is good and what is bad to me n to you
i just wanna know
"HOW IMPORTANT I AM TO YOU?"
so, i'm really sorry if i avoiding u
i try for 3 days
can i life without you?
i think, i can...heeeee
whatever happen we still FRIENDS
my silent and avoiding doesn't meaning that i don't want be friends with you
but
my silent is bought a meaning of observing, thinking and decision making
i just wanna know HOW LONG???
p/s: feeza idris hari nie gilerrrrrr........ maaaf kalu ada sesapa yg bingung, confius or giler jgak bila baca entry nie.... just wanna release some emotion and stress.... i just want a simple life
:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment