RSS

My Slot

{*_*}

Assalamualaikum :)
salam eiduladha fellas!
hehe

now, i'm at my home....hometown... sweet sweet home :)

i didn't know what i wanna write...hhmmmmm

my feeling for today:
- i don't want to go back to hostel.... really really really didn't wannttttt!!!!!!!!
- can i don't take final exam???? hehe
- recently, pass 4-3 days before, when i open my blog first things that i will see is: my visitor.... hehe... waaahhhhh..... i can't believe i have a visitor from USA, CYPRUS and INDONESIA.... and those in MALAYSIA too... u all are unforgetable, terima kasih, arigato, khamsahamida, thank you n merci cause view my blog...even my blog is not a great blog..... so..... WELCOME WORLD!!! :)))

ok..done... cause i am extremely didn't know what i wanna type about....
my photoshoot for my eiduladha will be post after my final exam.....hehe

so; hehe
for those who will facing exam or whatever obstacle.... good luck n my ALLAH bless us!!!
fighting!
gokigentyo!
see ya!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your are so cute lorh..no wonder they want to visit here..lol....

feeza idris said...

hahahaha....cute
waahhhh.... u are d 1st person that say i am a cute person...like flying to d sky....lol
so, u are d cute friends 4 me... :)

Post a Comment