RSS

LaSt EnTrY

{*_*}

hi fellas! nice to metcha :)
this is my last post for today, this week n this month... kinda sad :(
i need to stop blogging n fbing for awhile cause i will take an examination from 22/11 till 1/12... after that i will start blogging back n post my eid n my sister's convocation ceremony photoshoots... wait 4 me ya! hehe
before i end it, i always though:
did i will get an opportunity to wear graduation cloth?
can i make it till the end?
i'm soo worried...hmmmmm :(
i'm soo worried for my final exam.. it's a lot of books n part n notes that i didn't read yet... always playing around... so.. this is what happen..hhhmmmm :((
hoping:
- i will do my best in my final
- i'm not playing around n focus on my studies
- all my planning going smoothly
- i will not make my family down with me
- i can crop my worries n i can manage it properly
wishing to those who will take an exam especially for my friends n to the entire world... good luck! may what we will get suitable with our effort n may ALLAH bless n easier our way....good luck!
GOOD BYE FB
GOOD BYE BLOGGER
GOOD BYE FRIENDS
PRAY FOR ME
SEE YA :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good bye cute girl.

Post a Comment