RSS

Super Junior K.R.Y. - 응결 (Coagulation) English Translation

{*_*}





i didn't know how this song can touched me. maybe the scenario is same with me. first time love this song last night at around 3am in d morning. and first time when i heard automatically my mind goes find that person. and i know and also realized that person is not the one that i'm looking for. not that one or that one. no one that i know is the one... the one that i looking for is not appeared yet. maybe that one around me but i can't realized it. i don't know...... i really2 don't know. the strange thing is, even i know that person is not the one but my mind still scanning their face, my heart still beating for that person, but my mind said..no! it's not that person! arrggghhhh it's totally awful.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment