RSS

EDITED =)

{*_*}

hehehe... this is my first try.. before this i try to edit some pic but it's not good.. now, i made it again.. n i still learning how to edit a good and great picture... i believe, a good photographer also need to know how to edit a blur pic into a great pic. if i wanna be a good photographer i need to know how to edit a pic, although it's also depends on my mood, but i will try it... lagipon da xda keje nk wat time2 holiday nie..nie la masanyer nak study benda2 mcm nie... hope my next edit pic will be greater than this...really really hope so...hehehe..enjoy d pic

if there any comment about my pic you must tell me okey.. so, i can improved it..don't worry be happy i will not harm or bite you..k..have a great day!



























  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment