RSS

the lost memory

{*_*}

today i clean up my old stuff, kelakorlah bace surat2 lama..haha. baru perasan rupa2nya zaman budak2 ak mcm nie..kekekeke... x sangkernyer...banyak giler kat raya, poskad, surat, surat berbedak, love letters...n fans letter..i got a fan? hahahahaha...lol

this is what i got:

i wanna tell you one secret, my family didn't know about it, except if they read my blog after this..haha...
the brown letter is from someone...tengku shahfiruz... n i called him abg shah. mcm mane kenal dier ak pon x tahu...haha.. ntah mcm mane la keadaan dier skrang nie kan...hmmm...

this is a piece of letters that abg shah wrote to me, i like the note: always smile, did you see it? i know it simple word but i like it...very much!!!

yg nie lak tulisan tangan abg shah...cute! tulisan ak pon x secantik nie...lol

this one, abg shah's signature....... tengku shahfiruz bin tengku -------- (secret, x boleh disiarkan, couse he is one of royal family)


i think i can't tell more...next time.. insyaALLAH...
to tengku shahfiruz @ abg shah, if you accidently read my blog don't forget to contact me back, i don't know how to contact you, i will try search you in fb... insyaALLAH...last but not least... always smile =)

n to all my friends that wrote to me all this time... thanks dude, you all the best friends i never forget...love you all till my last breath.....sarenghae...aishiteru!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment