RSS

say no to 'SOBBING'

{*_*}

haha... well, it's a great day n great night.
although earlier, i get worried because my yuujin(friend) sick but now, there's no more palpitate in my heart... only in my mind the feeling is still there. hope, he get well soon. i know he is a tough guy n strong person. i know you can handle your health... i know i must not worried about you...am i? hope you get well soon n happy as usual... really really hope so...

earlier.. after i know about this news i hang out with my sis n bro... actually we only wanna buy a topup for my sis, but lastly we go jalan2... best! i just want to reduce my worried, that's why i join my sis n bro. i can't believe i ate burger in the midnight at bandar baru pontian @ known as tambak. we ate at a dark place.... it's full with joyful n laugh... it has been long time i didn't laugh like crazy until i can cry.... so crazy.... at least the bad feeling is disappear... love it.

and tonight, i saw a plenty of star in the sky. beautiful...shining....bright....awesome... only in my village i can see a plenty of star, there's no stars in nilai..huhu

hope tomorrow the stars is still there... accompany you, me n him....ahaks

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment