RSS

LOVE YOU MOM ( ROPEAH OTHMAN )

{*_*}

M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.

mom, you are so special to me
you teach me everything that i don't know
you never give up on me
you always trust me, caring n believe on my abilities
mom, thanks for everything
i will never hurt you
i will always there for you
as you did to me from born till today
all i did today is only for you
my precious mom
" ROPEAH OTHMAN "

I LOVE YOU FOREVER
UNTIL MY LAST BREATH

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment