RSS

LULUH

{*_*}

sorry friends, i really can't join u all to nuang mountain, i can't disobey my mum... i already said to my mum that i can do it but my mum said: tu bkan tmpat yg bdak hilang ari tu k? yg jumpe blik x bcakap langsung... then i said: ala mak, kita g ngan kawn2 kita... program u (smbil mnunjukkn muke kesian)

but, smua tu x jaln, my mum said: feeza kan semput, t naik gunung tu lg semput mcm mane? da la baru baik demam...sape nk tolong rawat t kalu semput teruk??... and me just...glurrrppppp n zip my mouth.

kalu mcm nie la da x yah nk cucuk jarum la..jawapan memg...NO!

i really really want to climb that mountain..haaaaahhhhhhh..I'm so sad... i really want to do it, at least once in a lifetime....plus do it with my friends.. it's gonna be awesome... but mum is mum.. we can't hurt our mum...if i disobey my mum and i really sick/semput...what i'm gonna do.. it's hurting my family...huuuu

sorry friends, maybe next time...when my mum really believe that i can stand on my foot without medicine n without rely on others... hope that miracle appears n not taking too much time...hope so

n to all my yuujin, tiqa, pqa, daya, dayu n wana... you all g la, don't because of me you all didn't join it too... please.. it's time for new adventure n experiences, not everyone got this opportunity including me...if you do..take picture as many as you can n enjoy your trip...don't forget me =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment