RSS

TASIK PUNYA PASAL

{*_*}
today we going to wetland as planned
everything going smoothly until at d cross lake
my heart said don't do this
but, my mind said: this is my opportunty... when we will get this opportnty again???
so... with a brave heart... i'm joining cross lake... even i'm scared cause of my semput
the instructr also ask if anyone have semput don't go into the lake...
but, i'm a stubborn person
heeeeee

because of my stubborn attitde.... i'm soooooo shy with my BB
waaaarrrrggghhhhhhh
when think back... it's okey..mybe
it's an emergncy situation.. i shouldn't said 'no u can't touch my hand'
if that happen i will limp in anytime
it's me first who grab his shoulder n t-shirt collar... i can't maintain my body.... almost limp
then he said: it's okey if u wanna push me with your feet
in d middle of lake i'm not saying THANK YOU but SORRY
i'm troubling u
huuuuuuuuuu
if he not with me at that time.... what happen to me?

think back
it's a great experience
i will not crossing a lake using rope again
insyaALLAH
kalau x cube x tahu..... kan?
until when we will make the sickness as an excusess??
EXPERIENCES is a great tool in LEARNING PROCESS

to my BB:
thanks a lot n sorry cause troubling you... way go n back..if you are not beside me in that moment i didn't know what happen to me... even you always pretend to limp for scaring me till death... if u limp who will save me?..huuuu.... whatevr is.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SORRY n you are the best BB ever!

note:
now i know how important man's role in women's life...... PROTECTION

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment