RSS

partner :)

{*_*}
hi dude :)
currently i am at my brother's place
just for release some jammed in nilai.....huhu
too popular in nilai.......lol

i can't believe my bro house get streamyx wireless..... but next house's
hahahahha
mr next house..... can i borrow your wireless????
replied: owh...yes u can dear..... (just imagine... only in mind....haha)
that mean................. i nyolong..... oppssssss shhuuuuttttsssss

now, waiting for uploading my partner pic
little bit description about my partner
there is 'white rose'
lighting smile
grass
stick colorful note
n sometimes i put my bebe there tooo
for accompany me
heeeee

n sometimes my partner really2 mess..... serabut alam
but, this is the place that always give comfort during study n eating....lol
still waiting
waiting
n waiting

kalu ada adalah gambarnyer ye...
kalu xda...next post lah yer

:)

surrender...................................... too tired for waiting too long
next post..... insyaALLAH
nite
have a nice sleep friends
see ya!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment