RSS

YEKE???

{*_*}


someone said to me that my blog is like his blog, is it true???
my blog white same with him
my pic looklike his pic
i love black n white like him
i like simple thing like him
but it doesn't mean i am he
totally dislike it
i made my blog layout black n white for a long time ago
eeerrrrggghhhhh
this thing make me wanna chance my blog
my pic is mine
my pic is my identity, n i know it's simple
but this is me
i am not him
totally broke my heart
http://www.emocutez.com
but one thing that is different.....
oppssss two thing
beside of gender
n
'i don't care' attitude
up to me la......
lalalalalalala
http://www.emocutez.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

keroro said...

apa yg harus saya katakan ye..? ?
hmm...LAEN sme skali..hmm..[thinking again..]
xsme pon ak tgk..siyes!xsme..

dia 2 perasan kot..xpon anda yg perassaaantan..hehe

.....u like me, me like u...teneneneneee...
ok!ini lagu je k..:P
just joking k..jgn nanges!hahah

feeza idris said...

x nanes pon....
lain kan 2x....haaaa....
ak da kata dah lain...org tu x caya..
dier kata ak ikut dier...
eeeee....please lah...
oooppppsssss.....luahan prasaan plak...

Post a Comment