RSS

artist for our own film

{*_*}

i didn't know why.....huhu
lately, hatiku ini mudah sangat terasa... kinda weird.
dulu... apa je org kate kat ak, ak leh terima.. but skrang nie agak payah la...
agaknya da tua kot....(ngaku seh..diri ini sudah tua)
perasan jadi mcm nie from my birthday's day... starting from that, everything can make me unpleasant... everything can thinner my heart.
n i trying to hide my temptre... trying to hide it from others.. but sometimes i think they will know my temptre... of course if it's bcouse of them...surely y tmptre will show up.
it's very hard if it's involved my magnificant 6.. i need to psychologies my mind... collect all the courage, brave n pretend nothing bad happen... i need to take a time to face them.... n act as usual.. it's hard.. it's like we are the artist for our own film...absolutely it's unnatural n i am very2 very2 very2 dislike it veryyyyy much!
i hope i can handle my tmptre. i hope i can be the old feeza..
feeza that not easy to effected by others...
feeza that full with joy n smile...
feeza that always happy with all kind of person around her.
i HOPE i can..... fighting!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment