RSS

BLURRRR....

{*_*}

I'm really really really didn't know what happen actually... it's weird n unpleasant n scary me to the death... waaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!! what i can do now pretending nothing happen n just keep on moving with my OWN life... n finished up all my paperwork, invitation letter n speech...waaarrgghhh....agak ketensinan disitu....huhu, so jgnlah buat i tensi lagi ngan benda2 yg agak tidak berfaedah n berkaitan.. sorry ye kalau terasa.. i memang seorg yg SANGAT KEJAM!

now, i'm focusing on my future career..ehehehehe. i'm already create my commercial name n kinda love it very much. now in editing my shots, oh before that i wanna repair my sasa..miss u sasa..very much! after all done i would like to make my own websites... tumbler, blog,or....which one is better??? just let it be.. it's my choice n decision actually... baik x yah tanye an??? hahahahahahaha.....

hope what i want to be in the future is suitable with me.. hope it's not a wrong choice n decision... i know i can do it, just lazy @ not..ahahahaha...
pray for me... that i can make a better steps in my OWN life...feeza fighting =))))

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment