RSS

IT'S YOU

i dont need anyone else, it's only you..
when you ask again, it's still only you..
even if you already have another love..

i can't forget you..
i can't turn back around..
the moment my eyes began to burn..
the moment my heart was captured by you..
i have no regrat i choose you..

whatever anyone says..
it doesn't matter to me..
whoever curses me..
i'll only look at you..
even if i am born again...
it's only you..
even as time goes by..
when i tell you "i love you"
when i tell you thousands and millions of times..
even if my lips set on fire, my dry lips wear out..
only for you..

i don't need any words, it's just you..
it's too late but for me it's just you..

i know our love is wrong..
i can't give up..
i can't let you go..

my lips cold as can be, are even more blue..
i cry out to find your warmth..
i call, even though i call for you..
and there's no reply..
i'll waiting for you..

for me it's you..
why you don't know?
still, even times goes by..
it's still only you..
it's you..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Peanut Butter Jelly said...

J.I.W.A.N.G

feeza idris said...

membawa maksud yg mdalam tau..
try la dengar...
super junior-it's you
korean song..
group nie superbbb beb...

Post a Comment